Facial hair is an embarrassing problem for women. For this reason alone, women spend countless hours removing facial hair in their lifetime. Some methods of hair removal are more effective than others. Here is a great site to reference for more information www.womenshairremovalinfo.com.
How to Remove Facial Hair
Listed below are some of the most common ways women remove hair from their upper lip, chin, face and eyebrows.
– Women’s Facial Hair removal cream. This product is applied to the face, left on for 5 to 10 minutes and wiped or washed off. Like shaving it leaves the hair blunt at the ends so it may appear thicker when it is growing back. Some women may have allergies to these creams so it is important to do a spot test before using the product.
– Waxing. This is when hot wax is applied to the face, upper lip or eyebrows and ripped off. Although waxing is painful, it is quick and affordable.
– Threading. This Asian technique is now taking off in the western world. It works by the beautician manipulating a piece of thread and ripping out every hair individually. This option is painful however it does produce excellent results.
– Electrolysis. Hairs are individually targeted by a needle. Like laser therapy, electrolysis provides permanent results.
– Laser hair removal works by burning each hair at the root. As the root is damaged, the hair will not grow back. Laser removal is not suitable for all skin and hair types so consumers should have a consultation with their beauty therapist before they start treatment.
All of the above methods can be performed at home with the help of a home hair removal kit. Whether or not a woman chooses to go to salon will depend on her personal preferences and the amount of money she has for beauty treatments.